CXC Spotlight: ‘Nordic Rocks’, Going Beyond the Introduction of Cross Country Skiing
You can improve your own skiing skills and knowledge as you teach your students a fun physical activity to practice for a lifetime. Teaching Cross-Country Skiing provides everything you needexcept the snow! Skip to main Skip to footer. Open main menu. Walmart Canada - Save money. Live better.
- Post navigation!
- Honesty Works Best When Its The Truth, Tales by Emma Gladstone!
- Step 1 · Get Fit for the Trails.
- Cross-Country Skiing coaching courses in Norway by Nordic Challenge.
Shop grocery. Store finder Store finder. Flyers for Walmart Flyers. Sign in My account. Teaching Cross-Country Skiing.
Teaching Cross-Country Skiing
By Duoos, Bridget. Skip product carousel. If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries!
We're here for you. You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order. There are two easy ways to return this item: Return this item to a Walmart store Return this item by mail.
Where can you get it? Contact Us. The Nordic Rocks for Schools program was developed to introduce a new generation of children in grades K through 8th to the excitement found in the sport of cross country skiing. The program provides elementary and middle school students an opportunity to experience cross-country skiing during the school day, with their teachers and classmates.
- A New Life (Circle of Tears Book 3).
- Anthony Crane Rental, Inc; 91-0556 11/15/94.
- Bride of Paradise (Mail Order Ministers Book 1).
- Growing Up in Little Egypt: The Rest of the Story.
- NATIVE BLOOD (ZEB HANKS: SMALL TOWN SHERIFF BIG TIME TROUBLE Book 1)?
Thanks to a three-way partnership between selected schools, Central Cross Country Skiing CXC , and community organizations, the program allows teachers to teach skiing during physical education classes, recess, and after-school programs. Students are able to ski on any outdoor surface covered with a minimum of two inches of snow.
Related Teaching Cross-Country Skiing
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved